Our Probiotic Capsules Supports Your Immune System, Digestive Health and Gut Flora
What are probiotics? In a nut shell, probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are excellent for your digestive system and overall health. We often have a negative connotation with bacteria, but our bodies are full of live bacteria, some good and bad.
each on of our probiotic capsules contains 25 Billion essential probiotics.We know you’ll love the difference it will make to your overall health!
Daily Good Bacteria Killing Activities that Our Probiotic Powder Can Amend:
- Antibiotics, both medically scripted and those often found in food
- Birth Control and Hormonal Medications
- Tea and Coffee
Bio-Medicals Advise Taking Our Probiotic Powder if You Experience the following:
- Candida Albicans (or other yeast infections)
- Acne, eczema skin, fingernail or toenail fungus infections
- Menstrual or menopausal symptoms
- Bad breath (halitosis), gum disease and dental problems
- Allergies and food sensitivities
- Fatigue and poor concentration
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Gut disorders, acid reflux and digestive problems
- Night sweats and poor sleeping habits
- Stiff and painful joints
- Weight loss difficulties, sugar and high G.IO (Glycaemic Indexed) food cravings
- Compromised immune systems, frequent cold and flu and/or infections
We take care in creating a probiotic capsule that is full of natural ingredients. There are no artificial colours, no artificial flavours, no artificial sweeteners, no alcohol and no gluten meaning it is gentle on your stomach.
Our Probiotic Capsule Dosage Recommendations
One capsule a day formula. We urge you to consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.
Safety and Storage Instructions
Store below 30◦C, out of direct heat and sunlight. No refrigeration required.
For More Information on Our Probiotic Capsules Contact Our Gold Coast Warehouse
Owner Howard Talbot has years of experience and an impressive resume. He is passionate about helping his customers create a healthy lifestyle, and is available to answer any questions you may have.
This information is not intended to replace any information provided by a qualified healthcare professional and should be used as general educational information only. We strongly recommend consulting a physician during the diagnostic phase of any treatment. Once an accurate diagnosis has been made, we believe the consumer, at that point, has a basic right to seek information on all possible therapeutic approaches, both orthodox and alternative, and choose those approaches that are right for them.