- You cannot add "Liver Detox - 3 for the price of 2" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Organic Raw Diatomaceous Earth – High Silica Formulation (200g)
Bio-Medicals’ Hair Skin Nails is organic Diatomaceous Earth powder that is 90% pure Silica and can be applied to the skin as a natural beauty product. Silica’s restorative effects may be seen on hair, nails, skin and teeth.
Hair Skin Nails can also be used as a 100% natural household cleaner and deodoriser.
Enjoy the varied uses and benefits of this organic, chemical free product. There is really nothing else like it on the Australian market!
100% Diatomaceous Earth
Vegan | Paleo | Natural Ingredients | Gluten, Dairy & Sugar Free
Health Benefits of Silica
- Assists in keeping hair & nails strong & shiny
- Keeps skin elastic & collagen levels healthy
- Maintains joint, ligament & cartilage health
- Like Calcium, Silica strengthens cell walls, potentially resulting in a more efficient cell
- Silica is found in higher concentrations in healthy hearts (strengthens muscle tissue)
- Aids in the repair of digestive tissue
- As part of collagen, accelerates the healing of burns, wounds & scar tissue
- Detox – removes waste material
- Removing stains from carpets
- Polishing & cleaning metal
- Removing oil stains from garage & driveway floors
- As a natural deodoriser (similar to baking soda) – to remove foul odours from the fridge, freezer, rubbish bin, and shoes
- Cleansing the face
- Cleaning teeth – combine with your existing toothpaste
- Controlling household pests such as cockroaches, silverfish, ants, bed bugs, flies and fleas
- Flea control for household pets (cats, dogs)
Add one teaspoon (5 grams) per 50kg of body weight twice daily, mixed with water or juice
No need for refrigeration after opening
Keep stored in a dry, cool place
This information is not intended to replace any information provided by a qualified health care professional and should be used as general educational information only. We strongly recommend consulting a physician during the diagnostic phase of any treatment. Once an accurate diagnosis has been made, we believe the consumer, at that point, has a basic right to seek factual information on all possible therapeutic approaches, both orthodox and alternative, and choose those approaches that are right for them.