What is all this fuss about our liver?
The liver is our largest internal organ and it has 500 different roles. The main role of the liver in the body is to filter blood coming in from the digestive tract before passing it the rest of the body. It also helps breakdown food and convert it into energy when you need it. When foreign substances enter the liver, the liver makes those substances water soluble so they can be easily flushed away. The liver has the ability to break down and convert medications like one a day liver detox into active substances.
One A Day Liver Detox has shown to have the following benefits:
- Globe Artichoke may assist in protecting the liver from damage caused by toxins.
- Globe Artichoke contains potent antioxidants which may reduce the risk of tissue damage caused from free radicals
- Milk Thistle may help protect the liver from cellular damage.
- Milk Thistle’s actions include providing a protective mechanism to the liver, it may help to regenerate liver cells & provides anti-oxidant activity.
- Spirulina, has been widely used as a nutritional supplement all over the world. It has high protein content and contains all essential amino acids. Besides this it is also a rich source of vitamins and antioxidants.
- Chlorella is highly digestible with the most chlorphyll & may be the most liver supporting of the microalgae.
Cynara Scolymus (Globe Artichoke) 5000mg (extract equ. to dry leaf)
Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) 12000mg (extract equ. to dry leaf)
Artrospira Platensis (Spirulina) 250mg
Chlorella Vulgaris (Chlorella) 250mg
Bio-Medicals’ Liver Detox comes packaged in 60 vegetable capsules (equivalent to an 60 day supply). No refrigeration is required.
Vegan | Paleo | All Natural | Gluten, Sugar & Dairy Free
Take 1 tablet daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
This information is not intended to replace any information provided by a qualified health care professional and should be used as general educational information only. We strongly recommend consulting a physician during the diagnostic phase of any treatment. Once an accurate diagnosis has been made, we believe the consumer, at that point, has a basic right to seek factual information on all possible therapeutic approaches, both orthodox and alternative, and choose those approaches that are right for them.