Equivalent to – BUY 2 Singles GET 1 FREE!
Magnesium is one of those beautiful healing minerals that is largely ignored by the medical profession, but is absolutely essential to good health. Luckily for us, magnesium is found in plentiful quantities in a raw food diet – especially in green leafy vegetables, nuts, seeds, legumes, some fruits, avocados and of course raw cacao powder! Here are 8 facts (out of 100’s) that you should be told about magnesium:
- Magnesium is the mineral of rejuvenation, and prevents the calcification of our organs and tissues that is characteristic of the old-age related degeneration of our body.
- Magnesium deficiency contributes to an exaggerated response to immune stress and oxidative stress is the consequence of the inflammatory response.
- Prolonged use of magnesium will help prevent chronic complications of diabetes.
- Evidence is mounting that deficient levels of magnesium contribute to the heavy metal deposition in the brain that precedes Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Cholesterol cannot be synthesized without magnesium and cholesterol THE High Density (HDL) is a vital component of hormone manufacturing by the body.
- Women who suffer from premature menopause or an early failure of the ovaries, report that magnesium often helps fight the crashing fatigue that often comes at the beginning of premature or early menopause by boosting energy levels. It may also be helpful with easing menstrual related migraines!
- Diuretics help flush magnesium as well as potassium from the body. The resulting magnesium deficiency hinders potassium use by the cells. Magnesium deficiency keeps people from replenishing potassium.
- All physiological processes deteriorate in the face of magnesium deficiency vastly accelerating the aging process.