SAVE TODAY! Equivalent buy 2 GET 1 FREE! 2.1 Litres in total
Revolutionary Coconut Oil – ZERO Taste, Smell or Aroma!
Want to gain all the benefits that come with regularly consuming coconut oil but not a fan of the taste and/or aroma? Bio-Medical’s signature Certified Organic Tasteless Cooking Coconut Oil has absolutely no taste, flavour or smell, making it the perfect vegetable or refined oil substitute to use when cooking. It is also great to use in a range of kid’s meals, as they tend to not be a fan of the coconutty flavour that comes with traditional virgin coconut oil varieties. The coconut oil is gently extracted from fresh coconuts harvested in South Asia. This is a truly revolutionary product! Very few coconut oils in the same affordable price range on the market are in the same league. Don’t take our word for it .. try for yourself today!
Packaged in BPA-free, generously sized 700ml plastic bottles with an easy pour lid. Simply remove the lid to scoop out the goodness during winter when the oil turns solid, or, during the warmer months, simply pour straight from the bottle. Our revolutionary packaging is known for its ability to withstand breakages and for the reduced likelihood of leaks.
100% Certified Organic Tasteless Cooking Coconut Oil (NOTHING ELSE!)
Vegan | Paleo | Certified Organic | Gluten, Dairy & Sugar Free
- Use coconut oil as a replacement to any unsaturated (and therefore unstable) oils.
- This oil is perfect to use to cook your fish or meat in, as it provides no coconutty aftertaste or aroma during the cooking process
- Include a tablespoon of tasteless coconut oil in your hot beverages, juices & smoothies
- Include coconut oil for its rich, creamy texture in a range of both cooked & raw food recipes & desserts
- Refrigerate coconut oil until it becomes solid (below 26 degrees) to use as a healthy alternative to butter or margarine spreads
- Apply coconut oil topically as a body & face moisturiser
- Use tasteless coconut oil as an all-natural, fragrance-free lip balm
- Apply coconut oil topically to skin irritations or fungal conditions
- Dab coconut oil on a cloth to use as a furniture polisher
- Apply coconut oil to the hair & leave for at least 3 hours (overnight is best) as an all-natural moisturising treatment
- Add coconut oil to pet’s meals
This information is not intended to replace any information provided by a qualified health care professional and should be used as general educational information only. We strongly recommend consulting a physician during the diagnostic phase of any treatment. Once an accurate diagnosis has been made, we believe the consumer, at that point, has a right to seek factual information on all possible therapeutic approaches, both orthodox and alternative, and choose those approaches that are right for them.