Equivalent to – BUY 2 Singles GET 1 FREE
PROBIOTIC 25 Billion Good Bacteria. One a day formula.
Digestive Health & Immune Formula
What are probiotics?
In a nut shell, probiotcs are live bacteria and yeasts that are excellent for your digestive system and overall health. We often have a negative connotation with bacteria but our bodies are full of live bacteria, some good and some bad.
Lactobacillus Acidophilus – 15 Billion CFU’s
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus – 5.5 Billion CFU’s
Bifidobacterium Lactis – 4.5 Billion CFU’s
Bio-Medical’s Probiotic comes in a One a Day 25 Billion Good Bacteria Capsule. 30 Capsules per Bottle.
100% Natural Ingredients | Gluten & Refined Sugar Free
Bio-Medicals probiotic is great for digestive health and has
- No artificial colours
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial sweetners
- No alcohol
- No gluten
Take 1 Capsule Daily. As directed. For Adults and Children over 6yrs old.
Keep stored in a dry, cool place (no refrigeration required)
Daily activities that may reduce, or even kill good bacteria include:
- Antibiotics, both medically scripted & those often found in food
- Birth Control Pills & Hormonal Medications
- Tea & Coffee
Common warning signs of bacterial imbalances include:
- Candida Albicans (or other yeast infections)
- Acne, eczema skin, foot & hand nail fungus infections
- Menstrual or menopausal symptoms
- Bad breath (halitosis), gum disease & dental problems
- Allergies & food sensitivities
- Fatigue & poor concentration
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Gut disorders, acid reflux & digestive problems
- Night sweets & poor sleeping habits
- Stiff & painful joints
- Weight loss difficulties, sugar & high G.I. (Glycemic Indexed) food cravings
- Compromised immune system, frequent cold & flu and/or infections
This information is not intended to replace any information provided by a qualified health care professional and should be used as general educational information only. We strongly recommend consulting a physician during the diagnostic phase of any treatment. Once an accurate diagnosis has been made, we believe the consumer, at that point, has a basic right to seek factual information on all possible therapeutic approaches, both orthodox and alternative, and choose those approaches that are right for them.