Organically Tasteless Coconut Oil
Organically Refined Coconut Oil – ZERO Taste, Smell or Aroma + ALL the Benefits! Organic Tasteless Coconut Oil
Bio-Medical’s signature Certified Organic Refined Tasteless Cooking Coconut Oil you know and love – now comes in bulk sizes of 20 Litres.
PLUS you’ll receive FREE SHIPPING!
Want to gain all the benefits that come with regularly consuming coconut oil but not a fan of the taste and/or aroma? Bio-Medical’s signature Certified Organic Tasteless Cooking Coconut Oil has absolutely no taste, flavour or smell, making it the perfect vegetable or refined oil substitute to use when cooking. It is also great to use in a range of kid’s meals, as they tend to not be a fan of the coco-nutty flavour that comes with traditional virgin coconut oil varieties. The coconut oil is gently extracted from fresh coconuts harvested in South Asia. This is a truly revolutionary product! Very few coconut oils in the same affordable price range on the market are in the same league. Don’t take our word for it .. try for yourself today!
Very few coconut oil products on the market are in the same league as our affordable yet high quality oil.
100% Certified Organic – Yes
Certified Organic Refined Coconut Oil
Colour When Melted – Honey Colour
Organically Refined – Yes, using a mechanical filtration process.
Chemical Free – No hexane or other non-organic processes used. 100% Certified Organic Process.
Oil Mill Location – Philippines, the largest ethical Coconut Oil processor in the world.
Bottled in Australia – Yes, we decant all our Oil on the Gold Coast to order using recyclable containers.
VEGAN | PALEO | CERTIFIED ORGANIC | GLUTEN FREE | NON GMO
100% Certified Organic Tasteless Cooking Coconut Oil (NOTHING ELSE!)
- Use coconut oil as a replacement to any unsaturated (and therefore unstable) oils
- This oil is perfect to use to cook your fish or meat in, as it provides no coco-nutty aftertaste or aroma during the cooking process
- Include a tablespoon of tasteless coconut oil in your hot beverages, juices & smoothies
- Include coconut oil for its rich, creamy texture in a range of both cooked & raw food recipes & desserts
- Refrigerate coconut oil until it becomes solid (below 26 degrees) to use as a healthy alternative to butter or margarine spreads
- Apply coconut oil topically as a body & face moisturiser
- Use tasteless coconut oil as an all-natural, fragrance-free lip balm
- Apply coconut oil topically to treat skin irritations or fungal conditions
- Dab coconut oil on a cloth to use as a furniture polisher
- Apply coconut oil to the hair & leave for at least 3 hours (overnight is best) as an all-natural moisturising treatment
- Coconut oil is safe to add to pet’s meals
This information is not intended to replace any information provided by a qualified health care professional and should be used as general educational information only. We strongly recommend consulting a physician during the diagnostic phase of any treatment. Once an accurate diagnosis has been made, we believe the consumer, at that point, has a right to seek factual information on all possible therapeutic approaches, both orthodox and alternative, and choose those approaches that are right for them.