Tattoo Care: With Tea Tree Hydrosol, Emu Oil, Shea Butter and Lemon Myrtle
Made locally on the Gold Coast, our advanced care Hydrosol Tea Tree Moisturiser is an Antibacterial moisturiser that helps hydrate, sooth and protect the skin from becoming dry & chapped from the elements. Being a heavy all natural moisturizer it naturally gives your tattoo’s more contrast and vibrancy when applied.
It enhances the skins elasticity while maintaining the skins freshness & smoothness, and helps reduce skin irritations
What is Tea Tree Hydrosol
- Tea Tree Hyrdrosol is the condensed pure steam created during the manufacture of Australian Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) oil.
- Due to the process, its is pure and free from Bacteria.
- Tea tree oil is an anti-inflamatory, calming inflamed red skin.
- Tea tree oil is an anti-fungal agent.
What is Emu Oil
- Emu Oil is an amazing skin moisturizer that absorbs quickly, leaving no residue behind.
- The fatty acid makeup in Emu Oil is oleic acid (47%). It also contains 20% linoleic acid and 1-2% alpha-linolenic acid. Oleic acid increases skin penetration, allowing nutrients to be delivered deep into the skin.
- Emu Oil is non-irritating, reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks and scars. Emu oil also serves anti-aging purposes because it replenishes fat stores in the skin that keep it looking young and soft.
Tattoo Care Ingredients:
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) extract, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Glycerol, Emu Oil, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Sodium Borate, Preservative (Phenoxyethonal) and Lemon Myrtle Extract.
Safety and Storage Instructions
Store below 30◦C, out of direct heat and sunlight.
If any irritation occurs discontinue use immediately.
We’re a Local Business, supporting regional small business.
When you choose Bio-Medicals as your partner in health, you know you’re getting the freshest and highest quality ingredients, packed safely and hygienically in our Burleigh Heads warehouses on the Gold Coast.
We proudly partner with regional and local small businesses to provide you with quality local products. Supporting our Regional and Local Small Business Communities.
This information is not intended to replace any information provided by a qualified healthcare professional and should be used as general educational information only. We strongly recommend consulting a physician during the diagnostic phase of any treatment. Once an accurate diagnosis has been made, we believe the consumer, at that point, has a basic right to seek information on all possible therapeutic approaches, both orthodox and alternative, and choose those approaches that are right for them.