This is like nothing you’ve ever seen before!
Bio-Medical’s signature Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil you know and love – packaged in a eco-friendly reuseable 600ml Secure Clasp Jar! After you’ve finished using your oil, you’ve got yourself a handy storage unit to store your flours, grains – anything! An essential, stylish pantry item!
PLUS you’ll receive a FREE organic handcrafted coconut wooden spoon (RRP $9.95), handy for a variety of uses, including scooping out the goodness in the cooler months when the oil solidifies.
Bio-Medical’s signature Coconut Oil is 100% raw, certified organic coconut oil which is gently extracted from fresh coconuts harvested in South Asia using cold-pressed methods. Very few coconut oil products on the market are in the same league as our affordable yet high quality oil. Try for yourself today!
Our revolutionary packaging and secure-clasp lid has been designed to reduce likelihood of leakages.
100% Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
VEGAN | PALEO | CERTIFIED ORGANIC | RAW | GLUTEN, DAIRY & SUGAR FREE
- Take 2-3 spoonfuls of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil daily
- Use coconut oil as a replacement to any unsaturated (and therefore unstable) or processed cooking oils
- Include a tablespoon of coconut oil in your hot beverages, juices and smoothies
- Enjoy a tablespoon of coconut oil with warm water and a squeeze of lemon first thing in the morning
- Include coconut oil for its rich, creamy texture in a range of both cooked and raw food recipes and desserts
- Refrigerate coconut oil until it becomes solid (below 26 degrees) to use as a healthy alternative to butter or margarine spreads
- Apply coconut oil topically as a body and face moisturizer
- Use coconut oil as an all-natural lip balm
- Apply coconut oil topically to skin irritations or fungal conditions
- Dab coconut oil on a cloth to use as a furniture polisher
- Apply coconut oil to the hair and leave for at least 3 hours as an all-natural moisturising treatment
- Coconut oil is safe to add to pet’s meals
This information is not intended to replace any information provided by a qualified health care professional and should be used as general educational information only. We strongly recommend consulting a physician during the diagnostic phase of any treatment. Once an accurate diagnosis has been made, we believe the consumer, at that point, has a basic right to seek factual information on all possible therapeutic approaches, both orthodox and alternative, and choose those approaches that best suits them.