|1 cup||grated fresh Beetroot|
|2 tbs||cashew meal|
|1/3 cup||rolled oats|
|1||shallot sliced thinly|
|1/4 tbsp||ground coriander|
|Small handful fresh parsley & coriander|
|1/2 tbsp||mustard powder|
|Salt & pepper to taste|
- Peel a fresh whole Beetroot and grate.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth
- Form into two balls
- Heat a lidded pan with some Bio-Medicals tasteless cooking coconut oil
- Place balls into pan and squash down to desired thickness
- Cook with the lid on for 2 mins, flip and repeat on the other side
Recipe Notes Stack your burger with salad and enjoy!
Photography by @healthyeating_jo