SAVE TODAY! Equivalent buy 2 GET 1 FREE!
Nits Away: Leave in conditioner, detangler and natural preventative head lice spray!
Nits Away 125ml contains Neem Oil, Tea Tree, Lavender and Lemongrass all known throughout history to deter head lice. Just spray on in the mornings before school, comb through and leave in hair.
What is Neem Oil
- Made from the seed of the Indian neem tree (Azidirachta indica)
- Neem Oil is used in Ayurvedic medicine for skin conditions
- Unlike chemical based lice and nit treatments, neem oil is totally natural.
- Neem Oil has an distinctive earthy smell.
- It is said that many bugs and parasites don’t like the smell and this contributes to its effectiveness in the treatment of head lice
- Tea Tree Oil has been very popular in the last few years as a Head Lice remedy.
- Tea Tree Oil is also an antiseptic that may assist in general scalp care for itchy heads.
- Lavender Oil has been used as an insect repellent for many centuries.
- Lavender Oil has a calming effect
- Lemongrass has Oil is a very popular insect repellent in many countries.
- Lemongrass Oil compounds have been known to have antifungal, insecticidal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Nits Away Ingredients:
Water, Neem Oil, BTMS 50, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree Essential Oil), Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil), Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass Essential Oil).
Safety and Storage Instructions
Shake well before each use.
Store below 30◦C, out of direct heat and sunlight.
No refrigeration required.
NITS AWAY IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE DURING HEAD LICE INFESTATION. NITS AWAY IS A DETERRENT ONLY.
We’re a Local Business, supporting regional small business.
When you choose Bio-Medicals as your partner in health, you know you’re getting the freshest and highest quality ingredients, packed safely and hygienically in our Burleigh Heads warehouses on the Gold Coast.
We proudly partner with regional small businesses to provide you with quality local products. Supporting our Regional Communities.
This information is not intended to replace any information provided by a qualified healthcare professional and should be used as general educational information only. We strongly recommend consulting a physician during the diagnostic phase of any treatment. Once an accurate diagnosis has been made, we believe the consumer, at that point, has a basic right to seek information on all possible therapeutic approaches, both orthodox and alternative, and choose those approaches that are right for them.