Back in stock 21st Feb
Lighter Flavour Organic Blended Coconut Oil 10 Litres
Lighter Aroma and Better Value than our Premium Raw Virgin Oil.
Bio-Medical’s unique Certified Organic Blended Coconut Oil. A lighter aroma than our traditional Virgin Oil, this oil is a blend of our Organic Refined Coconut Oil and our Virgin Coconut Oil. To give you the same Organic Coconutty Smell at a budget price. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil you know.
Bio-Medical’s unique Blended Coconut Oil is 100% certified organic coconut oil which is gently extracted from fresh coconuts ethically harvested in Philippines using the most tried and tested methods in the world. Our Oil is certified USDA and NAASA Organic. And guaranteed to be not mixed with cheap oils like Palm Oil.
Very few coconut oil products on the market are in the same league as our affordable yet high quality oil.
- 100% Certified Organic – Yes
- A blend of our Certified Organic Refined Coconut Oil and 100% Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
- Colour When Melted – Light Honey Colour
- Organically Refined – Yes, using a mechanical filtration process.
- Chemical Free – No hexane or other non-organic processes used. 100% Certified Organic Process.
- Oil Mill Location – Philippines, the largest ethical Coconut Oil processor in the world.
- Bottled in Australia – Yes, we decant all our Oil on the Gold Coast to order using recyclable containers.
Certified Organic Refined Coconut Oil and Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
VEGAN | PALEO | CERTIFIED ORGANIC | GLUTEN FREE
Great for Massage
Use coconut oil as a replacement to any unsaturated processed cooking oils
Include a tablespoon of coconut oil in your hot beverages, juices and smoothies
Include coconut oil for its rich, creamy texture in a range of both cooked and raw food recipes and desserts
Refrigerate coconut oil until it becomes solid (below 26 degrees) to use as a healthy alternative to butter or margarine spreads
Apply coconut oil topically as a body and face moisturizer
Use coconut oil as an all-natural lip balm
Apply coconut oil to the hair and leave for at least 3 hours as an all-natural moisturising treatment
Coconut oil is safe to add to pet’s meals
This information is not intended to replace any information provided by a qualified health care professional and should be used as general educational information only. We strongly recommend consulting a physician during the diagnostic phase of any treatment. Once an accurate diagnosis has been made, we believe the consumer, at that point, has a basic right to seek factual information on all possible therapeutic approaches, both orthodox and alternative, and choose those approaches that best suits them.