Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 10 Litres
NEW SUMMER JUG. HDPE EASILY RECYCLABLE
Bio-Medical’s signature Certified Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil you know and love – now comes in bulk sizes of 10 Litres. PLUS you’ll receive FREE SHIPPING!
Processing Method: Water Cooled Screw Press. Expeller working at no more than 40c working temperature.
Bio-Medical’s signature Coconut Oil is 100% raw, certified organic coconut oil which is gently extracted from fresh coconuts harvested in Philippines using cold-pressed methods. Our Oil is certified USDA and NAASA Organic. And guaranteed to be not mixed with cheap oils.
NEWS! Coconut Oil Prices increasing throughout all regions. BEWARE of cheap adulterated Coconut Oil from certain countries, if the oil is cheap there’s a reason why. If you are comparing price of Virgin Coconut Oils, always ask what country of Origin the oil is coming from.
Very few coconut oil products on the market are in the same league as our affordable yet high quality oil.
- 100% Certified Organic – Yes
- Processing Method – Water Cooled Screw Press working at no more than 40c. Cold-Pressed Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
- Colour When Melted – Clear to very light yellow colour
- Refined – No, completely raw.
- Chemical Free – No hexane or other non-organic processes used. 100% Certified Organic Process.
- Oil Mill Location – Philippines, the largest ethical Coconut Oil processor in the world.
- Bottled in Australia – Yes, we decant all our Oil on the Gold Coast using recyclable containers.
- Please note due to the raw nature of this product there may be a small amount of sediment at the bottom of container. This is completely natural and healthy.
100% Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
VEGAN | PALEO | CERTIFIED ORGANIC | RAW| GLUTEN FREE
Take 2-3 spoonfuls of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil daily
Use coconut oil as a replacement to any unsaturated processed cooking oils
Include a tablespoon of coconut oil in your hot beverages, juices and smoothies
Include coconut oil for its rich, creamy texture in a range of both cooked and raw food recipes and desserts
Refrigerate coconut oil until it becomes solid (below 26 degrees) to use as a healthy alternative to butter or margarine spreads
Apply coconut oil topically as a body and face moisturizer
Use coconut oil as an all-natural lip balm
Apply coconut oil to the hair and leave for at least 3 hours as an all-natural moisturising treatment
Coconut oil is safe to add to pet’s meals
This information is not intended to replace any information provided by a qualified health care professional and should be used as general educational information only. We strongly recommend consulting a physician during the diagnostic phase of any treatment. Once an accurate diagnosis has been made, we believe the consumer, at that point, has a basic right to seek factual information on all possible therapeutic approaches, both orthodox and alternative, and choose those approaches that best suits them.